Master Service Companies can help if your floors show signs of sloping, sinking, or sagging of any kind. Learn more about how our SmartJack system can solve the foundation issues in your basement below.
FLOOR SUPPORT SYSTEM
HOW IT WORKS
The Smartjack is a high-capacity adjustable steel pier designed to stop settling and even raise your floor back up to where it was. We use a solid base of engineered fill to strengthen weak foundation soil and place the weight of the home on to competent soil beneath. Heavy-duty, threaded rods allow adjustments that give a custom fit to each SmartJack system we install.
• Hole is filled with tightly compacted crushed stone
• Supports pre-cast concrete base
• Cut to the appropriate size to fit your home’s needs
• Supports loads of more than 60,000 lbs. when installed
• Once the components are assembled and connected to the girder, the SmartJack can be tightened into place
Galvanized steel will not rust
Immediate stabilization and lift
FIND OUT WHICH SOLUTION IS RIGHT FOR YOUR HOME
If you know there’s something wrong with your basement but aren’t sure where to start, the experts at Master Service Companies have got you covered. We’ll diagnose the problem and decide if a floor stabilization system is right for you!