WHY FIX YOUR BASEMENT?
1. The problem will get worse over time. A basement water issue never gets better on its own. The longer you wait, the more it will cost to fix down the road.
2. Resale value. Nobody wants to buy a house that has a wet basement problem.
3. Health issues. Moisture in your basement can cause mold that can lead to respiratory problems for you and your family.
4. Air quality. When warmer air escapes your home’s upper levels, the damp air from your wet basement will make its way into your living areas.
5. Dust mites. They absorb water out of the air so if your humidity levels are high they can thrive in your home. Dust mites are the #1 pest triggering reactions in people with allergies and asthma.
6. Damage to upstairs floors. Moisture in your basement can lead to the floors on the first level of your home becoming soaked, resulting in buckling and warping.
FIND A SOLUTION BEFORE YOUR PROBLEM GETS WORSE!
If you know there’s something wrong with your basement but aren’t sure where to start, the experts at Master Service Companies have got you covered. We’ll diagnose the problem and decide what solution is right for you!