WHY FIX YOUR CRAWL SPACE?
1. The problem will get worse over time. A crawl space moisture issue never gets better on its own. The longer you wait, the more it will cost to fix down the road.
2. Resale value. Nobody wants to buy a house that has a crawl space moisture problem.
3. Health issues. Moisture in your crawl space can cause mold that can lead to respiratory problems for you and your family.
4. Air quality. When warmer air escapes your home’s upper levels, the damp air from your wet crawl space will make its way into your living areas.
5. Dust mites. They absorb water out of the air so if your humidity levels are high they can thrive in your home. Dust mites are the #1 pest triggering reactions in people with allergies and asthma.
6. Damage to hardwood floors. Moisture in your crawl space can lead to the floors on the first level of your home becoming soaked, resulting in buckling and warping.
FIND A SOLUTION BEFORE YOUR PROBLEM GETS WORSE!
If you know there’s something wrong with your crawl space but aren’t sure where to start, the experts at Master Service Companies have got you covered. We’ll diagnose the problem and decide what solution is right for you!